What is AZZALURE 2X125IU ?
AZZALURE 2X125IU is used to treat deep frown lines that appear vertically between the eyebrows. medicine can improve appearance by improving the overall facial expression and making the individual look less unhappy and more inviting to approach. The positive effects of Azzalure can have a psychological effect on the individual making them more confident with their appearance.
How does AZZALURE 2X125IU work in the body?
Active ingredient called botulinum toxin type A, is derived from Clostridium botulinum, a type of bacteria. toxins role is to stop nerves from carrying out their normal function. preventing the release of significant chemicals, muscle contraction is also inhibited. The positive effect is to make muscles between the eyebrows relaxed, diminishing the appearance of vertical frown lines. effect is only temporary and further treatments can be given every three months.
When will results first start to be visible?
Results will first start to be visible after 3 days.
How long will the result last?
The effect can last for up to four months.
The following individuals can use AZZALURE 2X125IU but only after seeking medical professional advice:
- Anyone with inflammation at the site of injection.
- Anyone with extremely weak muscles at the site of injection
- Anyone with haemophilia, a blood clotting disorder
- Anyone with dysphagia, where they have problems with swallowing food.
- Anyone with aspiration, where food goes in the air pipes.
- Anyone with neuromuscular disorders (motor neuropathy)
- Anyone currently under going surgery or suffering from head or chest injuries.
Who should not use this AZZALURE 2X125IU?
Pregnant and lactating women should not use this product as not enough clinical data has been collected to suggest that it is safe. There is a risk of this product passing through the mother to her baby.